Join us for the SFNS pancake breakfast fund-raiser!
NOTE: Tickets are sold out for both seatings. Thanks to SFNS families for the great support this year!
For reference only, event information is below:
Two seating options with silent auction & raffle, plus carnival games, in between
The SFNS Pancake Breakfast helps support enhanced programming at the school. Complete the form below to reserve your spot!
- Tickets before the event are $8 per adult, $5 per child, or $20 for a family of four.
- Tickets at the event are $10 per adult, $6 per child, or $25 for a family of four.
- Tickets for raffles, face painting, and carnival games are $1 each.
- You can get 12 tickets for $10 or 30 tickets for $20.
You can pay for breakfast tickets and raffle/game tickets all at the same time before the event. Just attach payment by cash or check, payable to SFNS, to your student's bag. You can also pay at the door.
- 8:30 to 9:15 – 1st breakfast seating
- 9:00 to 10:00 – Silent auction & raffle
- 9:45 to 10:30 – 2nd breakfast seating
Note: Tickets are sold out. You may still pay for tickets ordered in advance and/or contact event organizers shown below with any questions. Thanks!
Volunteer for the pancake breakfast
It takes many hands for the pancake breakfast to be a success! Please consider volunteering to help with the event. Opportunities to volunteer include selling tickets and greeting people, mixing and cooking pancakes, helping out with the silent auction and carnival games, and setting up/breaking down the event.
Click on the button below to go to SignUp Genius and volunteer!